This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can someone tell me what the appeal is of Twitter?
01-07-2013, 06:25 PM
Can someone tell me what the appeal is of Twitter?
I just don't get it, why would you want to write a message to tell everyone what you're doing? Why not just DO the thing instead of talking about doing it? Everyone's talking about it now, and i'm starting to feel like a dinosaur at the grand old age of 27!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2013, 06:33 PM

I set a page up about 5 weeks ago but never been back on it.It seems sh!t to me,lol

Ads

I feel the same way. I find my self saying things like "damn kids" or "punkass kids". Maybe we are just crazy, but I don't think "Sitting on the toilet eating a sandwich" or "Chillaxin on the patio LOLZ!!!" is really necessary.

i don't get it either. set up an account 2 months ago and i never used it since :\

Twitter is a micro-blogging platform. People like it for the same reason they like to blog. But with twitter you don't need to write an article or even a full sentence. Its really short and quick messages about what your doing. If you found something cool you want everyone to check out, just send a message on twitter.

Its basically blogging without having to make a huge amount of content.