Twitist Forums
How can I not be so attached to my girlfriend? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter DirectMessage DM (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: How can I not be so attached to my girlfriend? (/thread-53199.html)

Pages: 1 2

How can I not be so attached to my girlfriend? - ImTHATGuy - 01-07-2013 08:00 PM

We got together a week ago, Im pretty protective. I had when she talks to other guys. I usually watch her Twitter to see if she is updating anything, and I just wanna talk to her every second of the day. I miss her so much when we don't talk! Help me! And NO cheating will NEVER be an option, so please don't suggest it.

- Tad - 01-07-2013 08:08 PM

hang out with her more in real life.

- straightfeet198 - 01-07-2013 08:08 PM

Okay girls love that in a guy you just can't let her know it, because don't ask why, it will make her flirt with other guys more knowing it drives you crazy. Just go on more dates and block her twitter page, you can't be creepy hun. <3

- ladythuggin_2004 - 01-07-2013 08:08 PM

Do stuff to keep ur mind off of her. Stop checking her twitter that's crazy. Hang out with ur friends more

- skinz - 01-07-2013 08:08 PM

Stop being so insecure because that's a big turnoff to your girlfriend just try to trust her, because without trust there is no relationship.

- laidback - 01-07-2013 08:08 PM

Its normal on the first weeks of relationship. and eventually, without even noticing it, you will just get tired of being too clingy. Trust me. My bf used to be like that and now were just like... whatever. Do what you want, id do what i want lol just make sure you dont annoy her or youll end up being alone.

- Bad_lil.Rebel - 01-07-2013 08:08 PM

LEARN to b by yourself !!!!

- rabbitjim - 01-07-2013 08:08 PM

You have some insecurity issues and need to learn how not to be so fixed on one single individual at such early stage of your relationship.

- beautynbrains - 01-07-2013 08:08 PM

My suggestion is to 1. Take more time to yourself, like try to get involved with your friends more and have a life outside of her. I know that at the beginning of every relationship you go through your honeymoon stage but you dont want that honeymoon stage to fade too quickly. Sooo with that being said, make time for yourself... because in all honesty girls like to be missed sometimes. or 2. stop checking on her every second of the day. Give yourself time to miss her so that once you see her you will be even more thrilled. Hope that works Smile

- Kalani - 01-07-2013 08:08 PM

its normal it called infatuation it last for like a month or two! after that you will want your space! I LIKE TO CALL IT THE CAKING STAGE!