Twitist Forums
How can I not be so attached to my girlfriend? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter DirectMessage DM (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: How can I not be so attached to my girlfriend? (/thread-53199.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Akaimochi - 01-07-2013 08:08 PM

Sometimes I get bothered when my boyfriend doesn't trust me and that he's the only one I love. It'll mean more if you trust in your girlfriend. Also just hang out a lot more often, it'll help you understand her more.

- Dennis S - 01-07-2013 08:08 PM

Do what you normally would do if she wasn't with you. Hope this helps.

- Nono Urbisness - 01-07-2013 08:08 PM

Step A: stop stalker her on to Twitter
Step B: spend time with her (go on dates)
Step C: hang out with some of your friends to get her off of your mind
Step D: Text or call her (NOT obsessively- call a limit of twice a day and if she doesn't answer, do not leave a thousand messages or call back repeatedly)
Step E: It's only been a week; maybe some of the love fever will cool down. Just give it some time.

- Cassie - 01-07-2013 08:08 PM

Okay, the protectiveness can be very good, but the watching her twitter all the time, well that can be a lil creepy. And its okay that you wanna be with her all the time, but she has friends and even guy friends. Don't get upset with guy friends, every girl needs them so if she has a question about you they can help her. Just try to have other priorities besides her. Good Luck, hope i helped.

- knet911 - 01-07-2013 08:08 PM

WHOA don't be to clingy. Cut off the twitter/facebook pages it'll just drive you crazier lol. Spend more time with her in real life. It's a new relationship thing it'll pass.

- Steve Turner - 01-07-2013 08:08 PM

why the hell would anyone suggest cheating? are you from another planet? You're in love. it will wear off. stop stressing.