Twitist Forums
Are conservatives fearful of science or do they just ignore Societies data and facts? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Social Marketing (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Are conservatives fearful of science or do they just ignore Societies data and facts? (/thread-54093.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Are conservatives fearful of science or do they just ignore Societies data and facts? - Average College Student - 01-16-2013 09:37 AM

Why should a person living in poverty worry about bankrupting Social Security and destroying the job market? Minorities, women, single parents, college students all are subject to Republicans racism. Obama may not be the only choice to these people, but he is the BEST choice and HOPE they got. Do you understand?

- Elijah Sheets - 01-16-2013 09:45 AM

Well Obama had four years of the house and senate being liberal majority so.....?......

- Vengeful Buddha - 01-16-2013 09:53 AM

I have some data you can believe in right here.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/2012_elections_electoral_college_map.html

- Shovel Ready - 01-16-2013 10:01 AM

For decades after the discovery of radioactivity, scientists extolled its health properties, and recommended that it be added to toothpaste.

- Realist - 01-16-2013 10:09 AM

Sometimes when I see your questions my hope rises a little for the children with downs syndrome and autism. It makes me know that it's really not that hard to get into college at all.

- black dog - 01-16-2013 10:18 AM

This is not true. I am now a conservative and have degree in mathematics which is a science. Republicans are not racists either.

What you're talking about is debunked a long time ago.

Obama is NO Hope. Obama is FAILURE.

- killintimer - 01-16-2013 10:24 AM

Psssst. You're late for english class again.

- Dustin - 01-16-2013 10:26 AM

Im one of those types of people and I completely disagree with you. I have eyes and a brain and I use them when I can.

- RockHunter - 01-16-2013 10:28 AM

Why must you LIE about so-called Republican "racism"?

It's you Democrats who the real bigoted racists, and you have no scientific data or facts to prove otherwise.

- skinnyaftermath509 - 01-16-2013 10:37 AM

Elijah Sheets - The super-majority that Obama supposedly had in the house lasted from when Al Franken was declared the winner in MN (6 months after the election) until Ted Kennedy went into the hospital for brain cancer and was unable to vote. You look stupid when you bend the truth to suit your idiot beliefs.