This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are conservatives fearful of science or do they just ignore Societies data and facts?
01-16-2013, 09:37 AM
Are conservatives fearful of science or do they just ignore Societies data and facts?
Why should a person living in poverty worry about bankrupting Social Security and destroying the job market? Minorities, women, single parents, college students all are subject to Republicans racism. Obama may not be the only choice to these people, but he is the BEST choice and HOPE they got. Do you understand?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 09:45 AM

Well Obama had four years of the house and senate being liberal majority so.....?......

Ads

01-16-2013, 09:53 AM

I have some data you can believe in right here.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/...e_map.html
01-16-2013, 10:01 AM

For decades after the discovery of radioactivity, scientists extolled its health properties, and recommended that it be added to toothpaste.
01-16-2013, 10:09 AM

Sometimes when I see your questions my hope rises a little for the children with downs syndrome and autism. It makes me know that it's really not that hard to get into college at all.
01-16-2013, 10:18 AM

This is not true. I am now a conservative and have degree in mathematics which is a science. Republicans are not racists either.

What you're talking about is debunked a long time ago.

Obama is NO Hope. Obama is FAILURE.
01-16-2013, 10:24 AM

Psssst. You're late for english class again.
01-16-2013, 10:26 AM

Im one of those types of people and I completely disagree with you. I have eyes and a brain and I use them when I can.
01-16-2013, 10:28 AM

Why must you LIE about so-called Republican "racism"?

It's you Democrats who the real bigoted racists, and you have no scientific data or facts to prove otherwise.
01-16-2013, 10:37 AM

Elijah Sheets - The super-majority that Obama supposedly had in the house lasted from when Al Franken was declared the winner in MN (6 months after the election) until Ted Kennedy went into the hospital for brain cancer and was unable to vote. You look stupid when you bend the truth to suit your idiot beliefs.