Twitist Forums
Did Taylor Swift really make Niall Horan cry? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Did Taylor Swift really make Niall Horan cry? (/thread-54900.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Theresa - 01-16-2013 06:06 PM

harry has made a big mistake with Taylor swift. She called Niall a ugly blonde fat pig to his face and liam said harry doesn't know what he has gotten himself into.

- Tatortot - 01-16-2013 06:06 PM

I'm not sure...Taylor doesn't seem to be the type to do that, I'll ask around, but we should just keep a close eye on her twitter, see if she announces anything about it. She already ruled out that the "Fu_k you directioners!" tweet was fake, so yeah.

- Kelly - 01-16-2013 06:06 PM

I really think she did. She's been horrible to directioners and to the band itself. I also think she's kind of driving them apart because Harry took her private jet instead of going with his mates on their own controversal plane. I lost respect in her right when she sent out the tweet saying 'Fu__ you directioners'. But now, this just makes me think that she needs to get away from them before one of their careers falls flat on the floor.

But overall, most likely (like an 89% chance). I really just hope she goes away from them, cause all she's doing is starting trouble.

- Julie - 01-16-2013 06:06 PM

there's no proof. but if she did, she should die. making a irish cutie cry, just go to hell

- Eliza - 01-16-2013 06:06 PM

if she did its me are her no one makes my niall cry

- Angela - 01-16-2013 06:06 PM

If that's true, then LOL. I love that girl more and more day after day xD

- Tehya Moore - 01-16-2013 06:06 PM

I heard that she did, and Liam and either Zayn or Louis heard it and stuck up for Niall, but Harry didn't know anything about it, that they hadn't told him. If she really did, that is soooooooooooo messed to the fullest extent. Poor Nialler :'(

- Mayra H - 01-16-2013 06:06 PM

It's true! She deserve's to cry. She has made One Direction have so much drama. It would be better if she left them alone.

- angel - 01-16-2013 06:06 PM

if she did that bitch needs to die! cuz i love niall and to say what she said made him cry and when he crys it makes me wanna cry becuz she makes so mucch drama its ridiculous! Im tired of her!

- Emmy Oleksy - 01-16-2013 06:06 PM

I heard that taylor called him a pig because he eats a lot >Sad she has no right WHATSOEVER ti criticize Niall >Sad he can't help having a high metabolism!