Twitist Forums
Did Taylor Swift really make Niall Horan cry? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Did Taylor Swift really make Niall Horan cry? (/thread-54900.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Samantha - 01-16-2013 06:06 PM

No she didn't make him cry but she was caught in the act of being rude towards him, so Louis and Liam defended her and she started crying so Harry stood up for her
-Hope That Helped In Any Way

- WaffleLover123 - 01-16-2013 06:06 PM

It's not funny. Everyone is making fun of Niall. So, this isn't funny. Taylor did call Niall that. Then Liam and Louis started standing up for him. A few seconds later, Taylor started crying. Harry came in and saw her crying and got mad at the boys.

- Cathrine - 01-16-2013 06:06 PM

Taylor's a bitch

- nutella - 01-16-2013 06:06 PM

If it is true i will slap her, even though i have millions of other reasons like shes making harry stay away from his family for christmas... Im gonna kill her. She knew she was trouble when she walked in..

- J.C - 01-16-2013 06:06 PM

Who knows? People make up so much crap about celebrities to fill their own empty lives. I could never be famous. I'd read the gossip about me and I'd be constantly pissed.

- Emily - 01-16-2013 06:06 PM

There isn't any proof that she actually did. She might have or she might not have. It probably just started from some fan who doesn't like Taylor and Harry dating. But there isn't any actual proof that she did. And even though Tay is portrayed as such a great elegant person, people always have a side you don't always see, so there is a chance that she did say so. But I really doubt it. I'm guessing it started by some fan who reallly doesn't approve of Haylor.

- Ninô Nguyễn ™ - 01-16-2013 06:06 PM

Show me a motherfucking proof!
Sad for you all, stupid haters. When will you guys realise that someday they will stand up for this piece of shit?
She doesnt even respond anythig on twitter. Yeah that's because she doesnt give a Shit!
You guys, stop being dramatically, and get a life!

- Speak Now - 01-16-2013 06:06 PM

NO. She didnt. Jealous little fucks make up rumors because thy want Harry styles. Hey Directiners... You're annoying and you'll never get Harry styles. I would tell y'all a joke about Harry's dick, but you'll NEVER get it, 12 year old erection sluts

- Romina - 01-16-2013 06:06 PM

taylor called , niall afat , ugly , blonde pig & niall cried. liam qoutes , harry has no idea "
repost to spread the word

- Ghazaleh - 01-16-2013 06:06 PM

Yes its right Taylor called Niall o fat pig ugly blonde and then Niall cried and Liam said that Harry has no idea