Twitist Forums
Did Taylor Swift really make Niall Horan cry? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Did Taylor Swift really make Niall Horan cry? (/thread-54900.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Sigh... - 01-16-2013 06:06 PM

https://twitter.com/JayPomeroy/status/283295154478141440/photo/1
PHOTO PHOTO PHOTO
wow i was just casually scrolling through twitter then i found THIS PIC!
im not sure if it was true so i researched it and i found this question
and there i can see there's ALOT OF FEEDBACK on this question XD

- Redbird51 - 01-16-2013 06:06 PM

I don't believe it. There isn't any real solid proof yet so I can't judge Taylor Swift yet.

- Jennaria - 01-16-2013 06:06 PM

STFU ALREADY. JESUS. ********** rumors. Wheres the goddamn proof then we will talk. Whatever you saw there it was obviously photo shopped. If this shit was true then it would be on the news and magazines.

and directioners hating on Taylor and Harry's relationship, **** you. If they are both happy leave them alone for christs sake. How would you feel if someone did the same thing to you. God.

- Ro - 01-16-2013 06:06 PM

Theirs a 50% She did And theres a 50% She didnt.
Imma hardcore Swiftie And Directioner.And as much as iv'e read about Taylor.I doubt she said that but than again she could have im not saying she said it or not. Iv'e checked her twitter and the whole twitter page i didnt see anything.It could be all a rumor,Or she could've been playing with his emotions this whole time.

Nialls adorable,I would stand up for him anyday of my life :]

- ~taurus~ - 01-16-2013 06:06 PM

its true she called Niall Horan a fat blonde pig i hate her now i thought she was nice

- Hendry Heryangi - 01-16-2013 06:06 PM

i would never believe it. i mean they don't have any real fact thing to show people about that. it's not true. it's just a rumor. some directions or some fans who hate her would do anything to put her down, anything to make her career down. they are just being jealous.but the real fans will support their idol all the time, they will not believe anything which is not true.

- alli95 - 01-16-2013 06:06 PM

I HIGHLY doubt that. It makes no sense for her to do that, especially to Niall.

- RoBo - 01-16-2013 06:06 PM

Yes it is and its not funny..It must have been so hurting for Niall.HOW CAN ANYONE INSULT NIALL HORAN!!? I m glad Louis and Liam stuck up for him.And what is Harry doing going out with people like Taylor?Its pathetic.

- Brooke - 01-16-2013 06:06 PM

i personally dont like haylor but i do not believe this all the haylor haters just started it to get them broken up and i really dont belive taylor would do that

- Paige - 01-16-2013 06:06 PM

Yeah, i think its true. And to think i thought that taylor swift was so nice. Huh.