Twitist Forums
When will there be another social netwroking site to replace Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: When will there be another social netwroking site to replace Facebook? (/thread-55213.html)

When will there be another social netwroking site to replace Facebook? - Michelle B - 01-17-2013 10:00 AM

God i hate facebook even signin up for it just kills me ..hell u cant even put anyname u want its so overrated but not only that there are more issues i found about facebook that so much ppl are so blind to notice or care about yet no1 uses myspace anymore and my cousins r begging "hey use face book" ...its been years and all ppl can think about is stupid facebook its like the only way of communicating or getting intouch w ppl online...i just wish some guy with a sense of mind can make something alot better than facebook ...with out the BS facebook has and dosent have so we can all just start using that this time.

- Kulrahm - 01-17-2013 10:08 AM

Well no one's gonna be able to answer your question.

- Amy L - 01-17-2013 10:08 AM

I hear Twitter and MyYearbook are becoming popular. Have you ever heard of Bebo or Tagged? They were popular sites before FB but nobody hardly uses them anymore.

- widebubble624 - 01-17-2013 10:08 AM

I remember when MySpace and Facebook were at war in society. and you know who won?...Facebook. I understand were you come from. hating it. Facebook is annoying. I have an idea. get a group of you and your friends who don't like Facebook. make a social website better then it. tell me so i can join and tell all my friends about it. you make money and i get a new way to stay in touch with friends and still have fun. I like the idea. now go make it possible I'm to busy trying to get everything else I want done in this world fixed... Tongue