This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When will there be another social netwroking site to replace Facebook?
01-17-2013, 10:00 AM
When will there be another social netwroking site to replace Facebook?
God i hate facebook even signin up for it just kills me ..hell u cant even put anyname u want its so overrated but not only that there are more issues i found about facebook that so much ppl are so blind to notice or care about yet no1 uses myspace anymore and my cousins r begging "hey use face book" ...its been years and all ppl can think about is stupid facebook its like the only way of communicating or getting intouch w ppl online...i just wish some guy with a sense of mind can make something alot better than facebook ...with out the BS facebook has and dosent have so we can all just start using that this time.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2013, 10:08 AM

Well no one's gonna be able to answer your question.

Ads

I hear Twitter and MyYearbook are becoming popular. Have you ever heard of Bebo or Tagged? They were popular sites before FB but nobody hardly uses them anymore.

I remember when MySpace and Facebook were at war in society. and you know who won?...Facebook. I understand were you come from. hating it. Facebook is annoying. I have an idea. get a group of you and your friends who don't like Facebook. make a social website better then it. tell me so i can join and tell all my friends about it. you make money and i get a new way to stay in touch with friends and still have fun. I like the idea. now go make it possible I'm to busy trying to get everything else I want done in this world fixed... Tongue