Twitist Forums
My question is why ALLAH didn't sent prophet for 20th century? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: My question is why ALLAH didn't sent prophet for 20th century? (/thread-55599.html)

Pages: 1 2

My question is why ALLAH didn't sent prophet for 20th century? - mxaxnxo - 01-18-2013 09:19 PM

My question is why ALLAH didn't sent prophet for 20th century?
Dont you think should be one in this century who could know the problem of this time who could drive cars travel by plane could use Facebook and twitter had girlfriend and busy life so could tell us what to do in situation i mean who could tell us what to do lead us better like he sent for everytime why not for this time?
Guys i am Muslim and human dont think this question is joke help me to clear my mind maybe you will get reward for it its serious question i have alot of question that you cant ask any imam they'll say you are kafir kill this basterd i think this questions we have coz we are human not angels this is why Allah gave us bigger brain to learn everything if he really wanted us to be zombie he would have made us but he didn't.
@Islam (LA ILAHA ILLAH)
If Islam was completed after prophet Muhammad,
Why Umer made changes?
Such as divorce's law, women restriction to enter in mosque,
Why othman rearranged quran changed the real serial sent by ALLAH and burn all other pieces
i feel like their must be more changes that's why Muslims divided in 70+ sects some say this hadith is corrupted some say that
what about satanic verses ? Who gonna explain that if their is no new prophet just after Prophet Moahmmed people started to leave Islam and Abu Bakkar killed them all for being murtud a
@Wan Atia
you just guessing 'maybe' but you are not sure
@Abdullah
you didn't get my question its not funny reason of asking if prophets sent to us then they really known what is going on and show us the way to survive, Facebook was just an example man.
Continue...
Abu Bakkar killed them all for being murtud and not paying zakat (what was influence of prophet when the people of his time left religion)?
@Wan Atia
you are not sure dear
@Abdullah
you didn't get my question dear
if they were here they would have know today's life with so many problems, diseases, destruction, needs, survival, conspiracies, wars, cruelty, killings, crime thousand things human of this time dealing with.
@she said
if you cant speak for god means god should speak himself or send messenger right this is what i am asking?
@princess
you read deeper so why dont you tell me the answer?

- RaNdOm - 01-18-2013 09:27 PM

lol

- Fah King - 01-18-2013 09:27 PM

maybe because it doesnt exist.

- broadspark692 - 01-18-2013 09:27 PM

God's religion for mankind had been completed with Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم who was decreed as the last prophet. The Qur'an is complete and preserved for all time now. There is no need of any new prophets.

- Wan Atiah - 01-18-2013 09:27 PM

Well there must be some reason for it. In my opinion maybe He just wanted to test us to be independent to increase our Iman and spread Islam without any prophet's help. It is wrong to think they does not exist since that would lead us to syirik because in Islam the most important things are to believe in Allah and His prophets. You should seek for better sources since I'm not really good in these questions.

- Abdulah - 01-18-2013 09:27 PM

funny question but I will still answer you with something that makes sense. first if you need prophet in 20th century to tell you good from bad , these insturction are already been taught and they are in the holy books and the Quran so review

if you need him to come spend some time as you mentioned on face book and video games .. well let me tell you these are not part of the prophet schedual beacuse they got some more important things to do for example guide people like you

- Mia - 01-18-2013 09:27 PM

Lol, don't u know ? Minor signs have been showing from the past decade that the Day of Reckoning is near. http://islamicidentity.blogspot.com/2009/02/minor-signs-of-day-of-judgememnt-which.html

We have the information that will help us in the Quran...now only thing we do is living the life mentioned in Allah's Words.

Time is running out...seriously. Israel is now planning it's move..and that is a truly frightening sign. Israel will try to dominate the world...then that's the time when the Dajjal (Anti Christ) will come.

- adnansnazzy - 01-18-2013 09:27 PM

Because the 20th century is far too advanced for all this made up bullsxit called religion.

- She said - 01-18-2013 09:27 PM

You are asking us to speak for God? Seriously?

- Princess Hope - 01-18-2013 09:27 PM

you need to read deeper in religion to know more about it, coz all this was already mentioned, and opportunity to reach the right from wrong by yourself has been established with right parameters to measure on.