This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My question is why ALLAH didn't sent prophet for 20th century?
01-18-2013, 09:19 PM
Dont you think should be one in this century who could know the problem of this time who could drive cars travel by plane could use Facebook and twitter had girlfriend and busy life so could tell us what to do in situation i mean who could tell us what to do lead us better like he sent for everytime why not for this time?
Guys i am Muslim and human dont think this question is joke help me to clear my mind maybe you will get reward for it its serious question i have alot of question that you cant ask any imam they'll say you are kafir kill this basterd i think this questions we have coz we are human not angels this is why Allah gave us bigger brain to learn everything if he really wanted us to be zombie he would have made us but he didn't.
@Islam (LA ILAHA ILLAH)
If Islam was completed after prophet Muhammad,
Why Umer made changes?
Such as divorce's law, women restriction to enter in mosque,
Why othman rearranged quran changed the real serial sent by ALLAH and burn all other pieces
i feel like their must be more changes that's why Muslims divided in 70+ sects some say this hadith is corrupted some say that
what about satanic verses ? Who gonna explain that if their is no new prophet just after Prophet Moahmmed people started to leave Islam and Abu Bakkar killed them all for being murtud a
@Wan Atia
you just guessing 'maybe' but you are not sure
@Abdullah
you didn't get my question its not funny reason of asking if prophets sent to us then they really known what is going on and show us the way to survive, Facebook was just an example man.
Continue...
Abu Bakkar killed them all for being murtud and not paying zakat (what was influence of prophet when the people of his time left religion)?
@Wan Atia
you are not sure dear
@Abdullah
you didn't get my question dear
if they were here they would have know today's life with so many problems, diseases, destruction, needs, survival, conspiracies, wars, cruelty, killings, crime thousand things human of this time dealing with.
@she said
if you cant speak for god means god should speak himself or send messenger right this is what i am asking?
@princess
you read deeper so why dont you tell me the answer?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-18-2013, 09:27 PM

lol

Ads

maybe because it doesnt exist.

Lol, don't u know ? Minor signs have been showing from the past decade that the Day of Reckoning is near. http://islamicidentity.blogspot.com/2009...which.html

We have the information that will help us in the Quran...now only thing we do is living the life mentioned in Allah's Words.

Time is running out...seriously. Israel is now planning it's move..and that is a truly frightening sign. Israel will try to dominate the world...then that's the time when the Dajjal (Anti Christ) will come.

you need to read deeper in religion to know more about it, coz all this was already mentioned, and opportunity to reach the right from wrong by yourself has been established with right parameters to measure on.

If God existed, he/it would make its presence felt in a very obvious way, for all the world, leaving no room for doubt. Instead we are told to believe that God sent a vile creature like Mohammad (rapist, pedo, polygamist, killer), to spread his message in 7th century Arabia. LMAO.

You don't need so called prophets. If he existed, we would know it.

Dear Asker, Allah send prophets on periods of time when there are no pure religion or holly books still there due to deformation caused by bad people so to return people to the right path Allah will send another prophet just to keep people on right track to reach perfectness and that is due to Allah mercy to all humanity since he sent many prophets starting from Adam till Mohamed the last prophet whom with him the Quran was sent guiding humanity till day of judgment and since Quran is still being among us with no change so there is no need for another prophet or holly book as Quran is the most completed and perfect Book since Allah sent prophets one after another in such a way that they raise humanity awareness , perfectness and maturity level to understand their role in life by understanding Quran directions and as Quran is continues till end of life, Allah send successors and scholars after Mohamed to continue guiding humanity till end of life also Quran did not need us to relay on someone else to solve our problems we must read, think, ask and resolve problems with Allah guiding where life is an examination we need to pass since there are many helping means we can use. Thank you.

Salam Allah did not send prophet for 20thy century because Allah says in the Qur'an that Muhammad pbuh was the last prophet and the Qur'an is the last and perfect life guide and Islam is the only blessed religion until qiyyamah as the end of this world The Qur'an as life guide for all humans is always in line with the development of any era including with various new technologies

um you do reliase this is not the 20th centry its the 21st

lol