Twitist Forums
I'm 18, A christian, and have no friends? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: I'm 18, A christian, and have no friends? (/thread-56482.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

I'm 18, A christian, and have no friends? - Amber - 01-21-2013 09:50 PM

all my life I have had trouble making friends. I was a competitive cheerleader for 3 years (9th-11th grade) . I am a senior in high school now and graduate in 4 months. I feel like God doesn't care enough about my loneliness. I got saved February 11, 2011. I feel weird. I am attractive. I have 138 twitter followers and 94 Instagram followers. Never been drunk or high off drugs, (Just laughing gas for surgery) . I have never been kissed & I am still a virgin. (: I feel like I'm meant to be alone It sucks. what should I do?

- Mountain man - 01-21-2013 09:58 PM

Now you will learn that is does not get easier but harder....wait upon the Lord...He will send someone, not when you want, but at exactly the right time...be patient little one.

- Xavier - 01-21-2013 09:58 PM

Well , now I see. If their questions are sincere.......

Annnnnd m.o.a.b breaks the chain...

Spider's an atheist, just saying.

- Chris Land - 01-21-2013 09:58 PM

our church family should be the most imortant one we have. if you arent in a friendly church atmosphere then you should seek another and different one. groundwire.net

- WishTwoShoes - 01-21-2013 09:58 PM

Well, let's look at what you do in your spare time: you talk about yourself, and how great you are now that you're "saved."

Welp, there's your problem.

- M.O.A.B - 01-21-2013 09:58 PM

What if i told you there was no God? Now stop worrying and enjoy your life.

- savannah - 01-21-2013 09:58 PM

just go make friends, it's really not hard.
btw no one will give a shit about your social networking followers or the fact that you have never done drugs so don't bother telling anyone about it.
People will be your friend unless you are a bigot.

- WitnessofJesus - 01-21-2013 09:58 PM

what kind of freinds do you want.?
if you want lustful sex, you can go to bars and dance clubs and raves
if you beleive in God, go to church find out what young adults are doing in your local area

i would choose the latter. actually, ive never been inside a bar except twice to look for someone and as a hired driver/chaufer

i accept freinds from all religious beliefs. i suggest praying to God for spiritual guidance on a personal level but definitely go to church and find out what young adult program there is.

- ωнαттυρ - 01-21-2013 09:58 PM

If you're a Christian, you're supposed to remain a virgin until you're married, otherwise you would be committing the sin of fornication. I hope you knew that. Don't put the world before God, put God before the world, before your family, and before your friends. He is your everlasting friend, and whatever is going on in your life, it isn't God making you lonely. He isn't a matchmaker. I recommend you begin going to a church in your local area, it doesn't matter which church, as long as it's a Protestant church, and you will undoubtedly make friends with like-minded people.

- Elaine M - 01-21-2013 09:58 PM

Drop the Christian talk, it's probably driving people away. Start doing volunteer work or helping out with things - most animal shelters need helpers - to get out where you're actually meeting new people.

Oh, and btw, the number of 'followers' means nothing. You can get more talking/connection to people on forums on Craig's List that mean more than twitter.

Nobody is meant to be alone. Those that don't do a thing to break out of their problem aren't going to be finding anyone though -- you need to do some of the work. Being shy does nobody any good.