This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm 18, A christian, and have no friends?
01-21-2013, 09:50 PM
I'm 18, A christian, and have no friends?
all my life I have had trouble making friends. I was a competitive cheerleader for 3 years (9th-11th grade) . I am a senior in high school now and graduate in 4 months. I feel like God doesn't care enough about my loneliness. I got saved February 11, 2011. I feel weird. I am attractive. I have 138 twitter followers and 94 Instagram followers. Never been drunk or high off drugs, (Just laughing gas for surgery) . I have never been kissed & I am still a virgin. (: I feel like I'm meant to be alone It sucks. what should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2013, 09:58 PM

Well , now I see. If their questions are sincere.......

Annnnnd m.o.a.b breaks the chain...

Spider's an atheist, just saying.

Ads

our church family should be the most imortant one we have. if you arent in a friendly church atmosphere then you should seek another and different one. groundwire.net

just go make friends, it's really not hard.
btw no one will give a shit about your social networking followers or the fact that you have never done drugs so don't bother telling anyone about it.
People will be your friend unless you are a bigot.

If you're a Christian, you're supposed to remain a virgin until you're married, otherwise you would be committing the sin of fornication. I hope you knew that. Don't put the world before God, put God before the world, before your family, and before your friends. He is your everlasting friend, and whatever is going on in your life, it isn't God making you lonely. He isn't a matchmaker. I recommend you begin going to a church in your local area, it doesn't matter which church, as long as it's a Protestant church, and you will undoubtedly make friends with like-minded people.

Sex.

i have read this more than once (now)

why?

a Christian knows GOD loves them
a Christian knows they are never really alone (either)

<><

I can solve most of the problems you listed if you contact me we can begin as soon as possible.

Im 17 and a Christian, still a virgin, never been kissed never had a girlfriend and have a decent amount of friends. Its not that I couldnt get a girlfriend, its just that I havent found a girl I liked enough. I think its how youve been acting, im a Christian and people accept me, you just have to give allowances for other peoples actions. A lot of my friends do drugs and go out to parties and drink but I choose not to do that stuff. If you be yourself and be humble people will automatically like you. I know what you mean, and I have felt that way before. But once I started trying to be humble and even though I didnt agree with some of their actions I still tried to be their friend. Also people like a good sense of humour. Add me on twitter and I will tell you more. Jade Pasifa, btw I just started a twitter so.... but I like Facebook better.

I'm 19 and a christian too and i don't have many friends.. But aw he does care! Life just is lonely sometimes and i know it sucks.. Thats just all apart of being human i geuss. I've been kissed before but i'm saving myself too.. (: cheer up dear..