Twitist Forums
I'm 18, A christian, and have no friends? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: I'm 18, A christian, and have no friends? (/thread-56482.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- broadboundary579 - 01-21-2013 09:58 PM

I am 18, atheist, and have no friends.

- Matta - 01-21-2013 09:58 PM

Sex.

- lazybones - 01-21-2013 09:58 PM

Being holy and Godly won't make you friends. You must take a look at yourself, discern and decide.
God has put everything you need for a happy life in your heart, you need to draw it out. When stuck, I recommend talking to the Spirit- He is the Giver of Life and will teach you...but you must be very quiet in His presence.....He speaks very softly and gently.

- Foolishmountain911 - 01-21-2013 09:58 PM

Give up religion and go have some fun and live life. Carpe diem!

- noisytub970 - 01-21-2013 09:58 PM

Who "meant" you to be alone? Not God. You have the prerogative to engage in a relationship. The problem might be there aren't too many Christian guys out there. You could pick up almost anyone tomorrow, but that would not be to your advantage, if you are born again. In that case, you are better off alone.

But what you are saying, essentially, is that you are not satisfied with what God has provided for you in your life (up until this moment, anyway). This is not good. What you need is a closer relationship with Jesus, not friends or a boyfriend, especially unsaved ones. They will just take you down.

- Tommiecat - 01-21-2013 09:58 PM

Go to college. A Christian based college would be best. Kids in High School can be selfish. 2 to 3 years in college will change things. Nothing wrong with being a virgin.

- Donald - 01-21-2013 09:58 PM

i have read this more than once (now)

why?

a Christian knows GOD loves them
a Christian knows they are never really alone (either)

<><

- Fred XX00 I - 01-21-2013 09:58 PM

Hi Amber; how are you doing! just stay with the lord and you will be ok Jesus loves you girl; hang in their/there you will be ok Amber ok. your the best have a good week. peace out. go with the learning ok. see ya. Jesus loves you.

- Spider - 01-21-2013 09:58 PM

I can solve most of the problems you listed if you contact me we can begin as soon as possible.

- Tropos - 01-21-2013 09:58 PM

"I feel like God doesn't care enough about my loneliness."

Well don't feel dependent upon a god character to take action.

"I feel like I'm meant to be alone It sucks."

You're assuming there is some kind of script already written about you, which is an absurd assumption. The psychological effects of the teleological reasoning that has come of attempting to deal with the Yahweh character's attributes is really sad. Don't inject intention into things when all evidence shows otherwise.

"what should I do?"

Try finding activities and things to do that bring you in contact with more people. And don't pity yourself due to assuming that some god character intended things to be as they are.