Twitist Forums
I'm 18, A christian, and have no friends? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: I'm 18, A christian, and have no friends? (/thread-56482.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- JosephV - 01-21-2013 09:58 PM

Friends are there along the way. It is just that you do not notice them. In return, you be a friend to all you could help and guide.

- Jade - 01-21-2013 09:58 PM

Im 17 and a Christian, still a virgin, never been kissed never had a girlfriend and have a decent amount of friends. Its not that I couldnt get a girlfriend, its just that I havent found a girl I liked enough. I think its how youve been acting, im a Christian and people accept me, you just have to give allowances for other peoples actions. A lot of my friends do drugs and go out to parties and drink but I choose not to do that stuff. If you be yourself and be humble people will automatically like you. I know what you mean, and I have felt that way before. But once I started trying to be humble and even though I didnt agree with some of their actions I still tried to be their friend. Also people like a good sense of humour. Add me on twitter and I will tell you more. Jade Pasifa, btw I just started a twitter so.... but I like Facebook better.

- WORF - 01-21-2013 09:58 PM

You said you were "saved" do you mean you became a Christian....? Becoming a Christian is a lot different than what most people think it is when they say they were saved.

But let suppose you mean you became a Christian:

1. You should have been told that becoming a Christian doesn't change the attitude of those who know you and it doesn't make people fall in love with you on site.

2. The only thing it does is to give you a clean slate and a chance to start over and chance at enduring and receiving eternal life.(THAT WON'T BE EASY).

3.You talk about still being a virgin, as a Christian you should remain one until you are married (that should have been told to you by your 'Christian Teacher').

4. You feel bad cause you've never been drunk or on drugs.....?

Remember to be a Christian means you are a student and follower of Jesus The Christ....not a Baptist, Catholic, or whatever.

- Jeremy - 01-21-2013 09:58 PM

I'm 19 and a christian too and i don't have many friends.. But aw he does care! Life just is lonely sometimes and i know it sucks.. Thats just all apart of being human i geuss. I've been kissed before but i'm saving myself too.. (: cheer up dear..

- Dr. Flappé - 01-21-2013 09:58 PM

i'd like to see some pics to corroborate on the attractive part

or could i just at least have you twitter?