Twitist Forums
What are some ways to promote an e-book if you can't bring yourself to join facebook or twitter? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: What are some ways to promote an e-book if you can't bring yourself to join facebook or twitter? (/thread-56825.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- phil8656 - 01-23-2013 01:52 AM

Try hawking it on the street corner. Be sure and get an old style newsboy hat. You could just hold up a piece of paper with your QR code on it.

- Batty - 01-23-2013 01:52 AM

I just bought it Smile

And I'll be pimping it out on both my real and yahoo Facebook pages.

Can't wait to dive in after Batbabby goes to sleep tonight.

- Damned Occulty - 01-23-2013 01:52 AM

If I had a credit card that wasn't in collections, I'd get a copy. Maybe someday in the distant future. I started reading some of it with the free preview option. Funny stuff. Congrats, man.

- Hippie Tree Hugger - 01-23-2013 01:52 AM

If I start spamming it in my Q & A's do I get a cut? Or at least a signed picture or something?

- Sun is Shining ❂ - 01-23-2013 01:52 AM

Assassination attempt on someone important/self-important. Allude to your book as containing your reasons for this capricious act. The resulting publicity will skyrocket your sales.

Yes, there are more sensible answers, however, mine is guaranteed to bring you the notoriety you crave. And, a place on the bestseller list.

- Belovedwool419 - 01-23-2013 01:52 AM

Scribd.com is a good service.

I've had about 100,000 reads of my (free) ebooks from Scribd.

- THE NOLTE - 01-23-2013 01:52 AM

$3.99??? What, you think I'm made of money or somethin'? I just shelled out less than that for a damn fine bottle of Australian Shiraz. Books is what libraries be for...Besides, if I actually enjoyed reading, I would've finished graduate school and pursued a real career.

Seriously, congrats on completing what I'm certain is a damn masterful piece of literature. It takes cojones to put your writing out there for the denigrating masses to devour. Just promise me that when it gets adapted into a screenplay and picked up by Universal, Sony, or Vivid Entertainment, that you won't be casting that skanky Katie Holmes just because she grew up in your unfortunate corner of Northern Ohio.

As for promotional tools, I can get my company to cover the cost of some cool business cards. So what if you don't work here? My secretary knows better than to question my office supply orders, especially after the Sharpie Incident of 2009.

- india lima foxtrot - 01-23-2013 01:52 AM

I'm hoping for an iPad or a Kindle for Christmas, so I will totally buy it then. It looks hilarious.

- Monali - 01-23-2013 01:52 AM

on google posts

- Lucky - 01-23-2013 01:52 AM

yahoo answers