Twitist Forums
What low-cost marketing strategies yield the quickest payoffs? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: What low-cost marketing strategies yield the quickest payoffs? (/thread-57328.html)

What low-cost marketing strategies yield the quickest payoffs? - Gordy M - 01-24-2013 08:16 PM

I'm looking to expand my marketing strategy. I rely heavily on word of mouth, have tried the local paper and even swinging into local businesses and giving out coupons. Just seems like I'm fighting a battle against a poor location and nothing will win.

Wondering if anyone had some unconventional or overlooked tried-and-true methods I could consider. The business is a small diner/lunch counter concept with breakfast and lunch served on weekdays & sundays. (weekends have zero traffic there)

- Dave K - 01-24-2013 08:24 PM

I've seen "marketers" turn some hefty profits solely by hanging out on the sidewalk near the corner liquor store....

- Paulie C - 01-24-2013 08:24 PM

You can zero in on your area with a facebook ad that gives away some type of coupon.

These ads can be setup so they are extremely targeted.

You can also setup a page on facebook for free but that would take more time and effort.