Twitist Forums
What makes life worth living? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: What makes life worth living? (/thread-57714.html)

Pages: 1 2

What makes life worth living? - FP - 01-26-2013 05:40 AM

I just wanna make my life more interesting and fun..

- zomp - 01-26-2013 05:48 AM

Drink til drop party til ur dead

- Angelica - 01-26-2013 05:48 AM

Livin 'Young, Wild and Free' ;D

- Kayla - 01-26-2013 05:48 AM

Love. If you are looking for something fun and interesting, try skydiving, painting, photography, etc.

- Pushpa Selvam - 01-26-2013 05:48 AM

I think, Live Your Life, According to Your Better Thinking, Without Strangled in the Unwanted Moments, and If It IS, and Make IT, to the Situations, Without Regression.

- Generalist - 01-26-2013 05:48 AM

G
Whatever you decide.

How to realize the goals that make life worth living for you, is another matter. That, too is a matter for decision.

You can decide to follow the advice is petulant youths, wizened bishops, anarchists, politicians, psychologists. That's up to you.

If you really want to make your life worthwhile, by your own standards, first find out who you really are, beyond the limits that have been pounded into you.

What do you want?

- No Way - 01-26-2013 05:48 AM

identification with warners.

- Randy F - 01-26-2013 05:48 AM

Decide what you really like to do and do it the rest of your life. Do not be hindered by others, by distance or distance from family, or expense or what people say. If it is what you really want to do then do it. An example is, I wanted to be a musician, I wanted to make my living as a musician, I loved playing guitars and pianos but my parents drilled into my head that it was good for weekends etc but not anything that I could ever make a living at. They smothered my desire to succeed and I went to work, college the whole time wanting to play. I played during my off time and when I could. I had offers, professional offers but I was then stuck waiting for retirement. Well now I'm retired and I'm doing what I always wanted to do but I am much older than I want to be. I should have done what I wanted to do from the start and told them to go to hell.

- Luis - 01-26-2013 05:48 AM

You have to find out for yourself. Know Thyself.

- Sierrah - 01-26-2013 05:48 AM

You do. Realizing how much potential you have and what you can contribute to others' lives.