This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What makes life worth living?
01-26-2013, 05:40 AM
What makes life worth living?
I just wanna make my life more interesting and fun..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2013, 05:48 AM

Livin 'Young, Wild and Free' ;D

Ads

Love. If you are looking for something fun and interesting, try skydiving, painting, photography, etc.

G
Whatever you decide.

How to realize the goals that make life worth living for you, is another matter. That, too is a matter for decision.

You can decide to follow the advice is petulant youths, wizened bishops, anarchists, politicians, psychologists. That's up to you.

If you really want to make your life worthwhile, by your own standards, first find out who you really are, beyond the limits that have been pounded into you.

What do you want?

identification with warners.

Decide what you really like to do and do it the rest of your life. Do not be hindered by others, by distance or distance from family, or expense or what people say. If it is what you really want to do then do it. An example is, I wanted to be a musician, I wanted to make my living as a musician, I loved playing guitars and pianos but my parents drilled into my head that it was good for weekends etc but not anything that I could ever make a living at. They smothered my desire to succeed and I went to work, college the whole time wanting to play. I played during my off time and when I could. I had offers, professional offers but I was then stuck waiting for retirement. Well now I'm retired and I'm doing what I always wanted to do but I am much older than I want to be. I should have done what I wanted to do from the start and told them to go to hell.

You have to find out for yourself. Know Thyself.

being loved and doing what you love makes life worth living! plus coffee, river rafting, picking out a silly toothbrush, hugs, friends, margaritas, drooling over sports cars, that moment when you get called cute, amazing people by figuring out answers to problems no one else can solve, having money, and yes houston pizza!!! :]

Read. And that would be "Books". Not Yahoo or Facebook or twitter or newspapers or magazines but BOOKS.

Well having fun does not necessarily make your life interesting. None of us can make your life better and worthwhile, only you can. You can make it boring or interesting it's all up to you.