Twitist Forums
Do you feel facebook causes a problem in marriages? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Do you feel facebook causes a problem in marriages? (/thread-57804.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Latin G - 01-26-2013 02:07 PM

nope, I think it actually helps.. found 3 lovers in no time, and it has allowed me to bear my wife and stay married longer

- Alyssa - 01-26-2013 02:07 PM

it depends on how you use it. is the internet a problem in marriages? people who want to cheat, will cheat. facebook, twitter etc are just another means..

- nicemailbox980 - 01-26-2013 02:07 PM

no issues here we met on myspace when it was the in thing. through a mutural friend. We want to have a joint page tho now that we are married. his friends bug him that he isn't on.. he says look at aprils page. so we might keep our pages but i'm making a dual page for us!!

- Girl next door - 01-26-2013 02:07 PM

no i think only jelouse/controlling people have that problem

- you dont know me - 01-26-2013 02:07 PM

No, I have a facebook, my boyfriend doesnt. I always keep myself logged in though, so if he's dying to find out what Im doin on it, hes always more than welcome to. He'll even tease me by looking over my shoulder when Im playing on it. Big deal.

I agree with the previous comment that if someone wants to cheat, they will. Facebook/myspace/etc just probably make it a tad easier. And only a tad.

- LEYKIS 101 - 01-26-2013 02:07 PM

NO!!! people do!!! facebook is just a tool people use to mess up their marriages!!!

- Victor - 01-26-2013 02:07 PM

I am friends with at least 4 or 5 old girlfriends, ranging all the way back to 1985. My wife hasn't said anything about it.

- Girl Smith - 01-26-2013 02:07 PM

no, i think people cause the problems

facebook, like phone and emails, is just a way to communicate

I also think seeing people from high school on facebook might help some people get in touch with their inner high-schoolers and start behaving like one

- Madworld711 - 01-26-2013 02:07 PM

I think they are detrimental in some cases (not all). They are easy ways for past lovers to find you. It can open all kinds of doors. I have a friend that went through this problem. She found her ex on it and almost got a divorce because it brought up old feelings.

- broadweek888 - 01-26-2013 02:07 PM

Nope I believe PEOPLE cause problems in there marriages.
Facebook doesn't ruin marriages, people do.