Twitist Forums
I Got a Follow on twitter from some artist name Haley Reinhart,has anyone had a follow from a celeb? read? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: I Got a Follow on twitter from some artist name Haley Reinhart,has anyone had a follow from a celeb? read? (/thread-57843.html)

I Got a Follow on twitter from some artist name Haley Reinhart,has anyone had a follow from a celeb? read? - Leonamimi - 01-26-2013 05:21 PM

this is very very weird because I dont know who is haley reinhart,i didn't know who she was until I googled her..i did not know who she was so I have no idea why she would follow me...and the other reason why im shocked because the twitter page I have is a twitter page dedicated to Megan Fox since im a megan fox fan..and that's the only twitter I got so I have no idea why she would follow me..the other weird thing is that a lot of people been telling me that they like what I tweet so im thinking maybe she followed me cause of that I dont know...is this normal ?why do you think haley reinhart followed me?i also got a follow from a rock band and ive been getting follows from all these up coming rappers..haley reinhart and this rock band (I think there name is chad wolf) are verified accounts..

- Asmaul - 01-26-2013 05:29 PM

This is not normal & hey, it means you will get nobel prize soon Smile