This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I Got a Follow on twitter from some artist name Haley Reinhart,has anyone had a follow from a celeb? read?
01-26-2013, 05:21 PM
I Got a Follow on twitter from some artist name Haley Reinhart,has anyone had a follow from a celeb? read?
this is very very weird because I dont know who is haley reinhart,i didn't know who she was until I googled her..i did not know who she was so I have no idea why she would follow me...and the other reason why im shocked because the twitter page I have is a twitter page dedicated to Megan Fox since im a megan fox fan..and that's the only twitter I got so I have no idea why she would follow me..the other weird thing is that a lot of people been telling me that they like what I tweet so im thinking maybe she followed me cause of that I dont know...is this normal ?why do you think haley reinhart followed me?i also got a follow from a rock band and ive been getting follows from all these up coming rappers..haley reinhart and this rock band (I think there name is chad wolf) are verified accounts..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2013, 05:29 PM

This is not normal & hey, it means you will get nobel prize soon Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply