Twitist Forums
I had a friend on facebook tell his friend I'm single now. Was this really bad? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: I had a friend on facebook tell his friend I'm single now. Was this really bad? (/thread-58197.html)

I had a friend on facebook tell his friend I'm single now. Was this really bad? - JustTorri - 01-27-2013 10:31 PM

This guy and I used to hang out years ago and have known each other for 30 years now. Well, life happened, marriage, kids, divorce, etc and now I would love to hook up with him just an occasional date, and perhaps it will lead to something else. Problem is, I gave his friend my number 2 weeks ago and I haven't heard from him. Is this really, really bad or just kind of bad? Smile I know this guy isn't remarried, and I never see him around town or anything so it's not like I can casually run in to him. And, since I don't have his number I can't call, which is why I gave his buddy my number. Any ideas on what to do or do I just give up?

- Toshamack - 01-27-2013 10:39 PM

You did nothing wrong. If it was me I would either find a way to get the number from the friend or simply give the number to someone else you know that knew him. I would also suggest typing in his name on facebook or twitter becuase just about everybody is on one or the other good luck.