This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I had a friend on facebook tell his friend I'm single now. Was this really bad?
01-27-2013, 10:31 PM
I had a friend on facebook tell his friend I'm single now. Was this really bad?
This guy and I used to hang out years ago and have known each other for 30 years now. Well, life happened, marriage, kids, divorce, etc and now I would love to hook up with him just an occasional date, and perhaps it will lead to something else. Problem is, I gave his friend my number 2 weeks ago and I haven't heard from him. Is this really, really bad or just kind of bad? Smile I know this guy isn't remarried, and I never see him around town or anything so it's not like I can casually run in to him. And, since I don't have his number I can't call, which is why I gave his buddy my number. Any ideas on what to do or do I just give up?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2013, 10:39 PM

You did nothing wrong. If it was me I would either find a way to get the number from the friend or simply give the number to someone else you know that knew him. I would also suggest typing in his name on facebook or twitter becuase just about everybody is on one or the other good luck.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply