Twitist Forums
Was she talking about me? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter followers (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Was she talking about me? (/thread-59512.html)

Was she talking about me? - Whatever works.. - 02-01-2013 09:01 AM

There's a girl..obviously. And I kinda like her, she knows this, and I think she has at least some level of feelings for me beyond just friendship, we flirt a lot when we talk.. But then again she is a big flirt so idk what to think..
She and 95% of my friends have a twitter account and use it regularly.. I don't. Just cause I don't want to have to keep up with that stuff.
So my friend, who knows I like her, happens to show me her twitter feed one day.. Most of it is those weird quotes and retweets that make up 75% of twitter it seems..
But her most recent stuff is all about something like "oomf even though he doesn't have a twitter <3" or "I'm your 'follower' even without twitter #secrets"
And 2 or 3 others like this.. Now idk what oomf means or any of this signal thing either---> #
But that's what all her tweets are about and could u explain either about twitter or about how girls like her would use twitter.. My friend (who is kinda weird when it comes to dating, he's like a wingman I guess) he is convinced she is talking about me..
Why would she say this If I don't have one.. Or whoever she was referring to.. Probably me..

I guess just explain how people act on twitter, and this thing ---># and oomf and other words like it..
And whether or not she was referring to me? I'm just confused why she would write this..

- Timmy - 02-01-2013 09:09 AM

;0