This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Was she talking about me?
02-01-2013, 09:01 AM
Was she talking about me?
There's a girl..obviously. And I kinda like her, she knows this, and I think she has at least some level of feelings for me beyond just friendship, we flirt a lot when we talk.. But then again she is a big flirt so idk what to think..
She and 95% of my friends have a twitter account and use it regularly.. I don't. Just cause I don't want to have to keep up with that stuff.
So my friend, who knows I like her, happens to show me her twitter feed one day.. Most of it is those weird quotes and retweets that make up 75% of twitter it seems..
But her most recent stuff is all about something like "oomf even though he doesn't have a twitter <3" or "I'm your 'follower' even without twitter #secrets"
And 2 or 3 others like this.. Now idk what oomf means or any of this signal thing either---> #
But that's what all her tweets are about and could u explain either about twitter or about how girls like her would use twitter.. My friend (who is kinda weird when it comes to dating, he's like a wingman I guess) he is convinced she is talking about me..
Why would she say this If I don't have one.. Or whoever she was referring to.. Probably me..

I guess just explain how people act on twitter, and this thing ---># and oomf and other words like it..
And whether or not she was referring to me? I'm just confused why she would write this..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2013, 09:09 AM

;0

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply