Twitist Forums
Facebook behavior acceptable? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Facebook behavior acceptable? (/thread-60211.html)

Facebook behavior acceptable? - clownface - 02-03-2013 05:37 PM

My husband connects to some if his past clients on Facebook, claiming it builds his business page. I dont understand this and I am noticing an attractive single women on there and she is on his twitter also. I dont connect to single men because that is inappropriate- i dont work. He gets mad when I bring up this. He also hides all his connections from being visible online so whats the point of connecting to anyone?

- siah - 02-03-2013 05:45 PM

your husband is a sneak so hes probably a cheat too. facebook is never acceptable, no matter what the behavior is. if he was really concerned about his business he would be on "linked-in" and not facebook. face book is for teenagers and gameplayers. it is a complete time waster. good luck..

- Lulu - 02-03-2013 05:45 PM

Well, I have single and married co-workers on my Facebook Friends List. It doesn't mean there's anything going on with them.

I've divided the entire list into groups (Co-Workers, School Friends, Neighbors, Endless Political Religious Screed, etc.) that way I can limit my posts to the people I want to share them.

Is this woman the only business acquaintance on his social media accounts?

- hootiemomma31 - 02-03-2013 05:45 PM

He is cheating. I would bet the farm on that one. Do not fool yourself. Been there, done that.