This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook behavior acceptable?
02-03-2013, 05:37 PM
Facebook behavior acceptable?
My husband connects to some if his past clients on Facebook, claiming it builds his business page. I dont understand this and I am noticing an attractive single women on there and she is on his twitter also. I dont connect to single men because that is inappropriate- i dont work. He gets mad when I bring up this. He also hides all his connections from being visible online so whats the point of connecting to anyone?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2013, 05:45 PM

your husband is a sneak so hes probably a cheat too. facebook is never acceptable, no matter what the behavior is. if he was really concerned about his business he would be on "linked-in" and not facebook. face book is for teenagers and gameplayers. it is a complete time waster. good luck..

Ads

Well, I have single and married co-workers on my Facebook Friends List. It doesn't mean there's anything going on with them.

I've divided the entire list into groups (Co-Workers, School Friends, Neighbors, Endless Political Religious Screed, etc.) that way I can limit my posts to the people I want to share them.

Is this woman the only business acquaintance on his social media accounts?

He is cheating. I would bet the farm on that one. Do not fool yourself. Been there, done that.