Twitist Forums
Should I tell him that I'm a virgin or not? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Should I tell him that I'm a virgin or not? (/thread-60911.html)

Pages: 1 2

Should I tell him that I'm a virgin or not? - :) - 02-14-2013 08:04 AM

Hi so I've been talking to this guy over twitter for a couple days (we live in the same town and have mutual friends just haven't spoken/met before) and I really like him so far, I'm not sure if he likes me as he's really popular and loads of girls want him but he has said he'd come meet me soon. Anyway we were talking and the conversation got a little Wink you know because he asked what I was up to and I said I just got out the shower and was cold. I really don't want the conversations to get sexual so soon cause I'm afraid if I tell him I'm a virgin he might just see me as a challenge and have no relationship interest in me. How do I avoid this? I can't lie to him but I don't want to just be seen as a challenge and any thought of a relationship go out the window. Should I be up front and tell him I'm a virgin if the conversation comes up? We're both 17 btw and he's not a virgin.

- RebeliousRebel - 02-14-2013 08:12 AM

Tell him guys think that's hot

- Alexia - 02-14-2013 08:12 AM

you should tell him because if he doesn't like you for being a virgin he's not worth it.

- helena - 02-14-2013 08:12 AM

You really don't want to even talk to lads like that. It's like playing with fire.

By all means, tell him you're a virgin...but I implore you-don't have it off with him....he'll use you.

- AnnClaire - 02-14-2013 08:12 AM

Tell him what you want, but I don't think you should meet up with some guy off of the internet. He sounds like a player. He could be lying about his age, even.
(I agree with Helena.)

- AnnClaire - 02-14-2013 08:12 AM

Tell him the truth because if youse to do end up going out an end up having sex then as soon as he puts his dick in your vagina your going to bleed a little so your better off telling him the truth because its going to look abit embarrassing if you end up having sex with him an he notices the blood because its going to be obvious your a virgin..

My opinion you should tell him the truth

Hope this helps Smile

- James - 02-14-2013 08:12 AM

tell him
its a sexy thing

- me - 02-14-2013 08:12 AM

yeah tell him, if he doesn't like you because of something like that forget about him,
but ALSO if you two do meet, don't let him take advantage of you because or make you feel bad
because of your lack of experience.
Do it when you're ready, and ONLY then.

- Rhonni - 02-14-2013 08:12 AM

Honesty is always the best policy. It's best to be forward with him and if the conversation comes up you have to tell him the truth. If he's really worth your time then he'll want to be with you no matter what and if he doesn't then he never was worth it.
Hope this helps!
Rhonni

- Lana - 02-14-2013 08:12 AM

Tell him, because if you guys end up getting together and things get sexual, he's going to find out and he could be mad you didn't tell him.