This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I tell him that I'm a virgin or not?
02-14-2013, 08:04 AM
Should I tell him that I'm a virgin or not?
Hi so I've been talking to this guy over twitter for a couple days (we live in the same town and have mutual friends just haven't spoken/met before) and I really like him so far, I'm not sure if he likes me as he's really popular and loads of girls want him but he has said he'd come meet me soon. Anyway we were talking and the conversation got a little Wink you know because he asked what I was up to and I said I just got out the shower and was cold. I really don't want the conversations to get sexual so soon cause I'm afraid if I tell him I'm a virgin he might just see me as a challenge and have no relationship interest in me. How do I avoid this? I can't lie to him but I don't want to just be seen as a challenge and any thought of a relationship go out the window. Should I be up front and tell him I'm a virgin if the conversation comes up? We're both 17 btw and he's not a virgin.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-14-2013, 08:12 AM

Tell him guys think that's hot

Ads

you should tell him because if he doesn't like you for being a virgin he's not worth it.

You really don't want to even talk to lads like that. It's like playing with fire.

By all means, tell him you're a virgin...but I implore you-don't have it off with him....he'll use you.

Tell him what you want, but I don't think you should meet up with some guy off of the internet. He sounds like a player. He could be lying about his age, even.
(I agree with Helena.)

tell him
its a sexy thing

yeah tell him, if he doesn't like you because of something like that forget about him,
but ALSO if you two do meet, don't let him take advantage of you because or make you feel bad
because of your lack of experience.
Do it when you're ready, and ONLY then.

Tell him, because if you guys end up getting together and things get sexual, he's going to find out and he could be mad you didn't tell him.

This question is intriguing me. You have only talked to him on the "computer for a couple of days?"
On one hand you have stated that "loads of girls want him", and yet "if he knows you are a virgin "he might just see me a challenge and have no relationship interest in me"
This leads to obvious question, why would a girl is a virgin (and this is clearly important to her) would want to build a relationship with a guy who is not a virgin and has not demonstrated that he likes to connect with girls.
Guys who are 17 are generally interested in sex are not renowned for their relational interest in girls and "relationships" can be the means that they use to access sex.

Wait until you're actually naked and in bed. You want him to take his time and to make you feel good, not hurt you. What have you got to gain by telling him ahead of time? Guys feel honored to be the first to have sex with a woman, and I guarantee he won't walk away if you don't tell him until the last minute.