Twitist Forums
Will you relationship status on facebook change before the other person accepts the request? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook notifications (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: Will you relationship status on facebook change before the other person accepts the request? (/thread-60928.html)

Will you relationship status on facebook change before the other person accepts the request? - Roger Dodger - 02-14-2013 09:50 AM

Like will it say "John Smith is in a relationship," and then when the other person accepts the request it'll say "John Smith is in a relationship with Jane Bane?" Or will it not say anything, and then once the other person accepts the request it'll say "John Smith is in a relationship with Jane Bane?"

- Jan - 02-14-2013 09:58 AM

It will change and then when the person accepts it it'll just add the name.

- Haley - 02-14-2013 09:58 AM

It will say in a relationship but u can also put that persons name.

- Spam Reduction - 02-14-2013 09:58 AM

I usually do not list my real status on facebook, ex I have been listed in a relationship since I joined and yet have been single for 2+ years... I hate that feeling of ppl being nosey or "gossiping" so I prefer to only share my life with those I'm close to and trust. I also avoid being selfish as to post bitter feelings or say something inconsiderate of others on my status this includes during ended relationships or relationship problems.

- diatomic_54 - 02-14-2013 09:58 AM

with moi, it says.."in a relationship" first, then when that person accepts it, then it says "in a relationship with john doe"

- Kyra - 02-14-2013 09:58 AM

It will first say "In a relationship".. But once it is approved by the other person it will say "in a relationship with John Smith".....

- Lenny - 02-14-2013 09:58 AM

That would be correct. As soon as you click "save changes" your status will then be listed as in a relationship and the user will be sent a notification to either accept or deny the request. Once the request has been accepted, it will then appear