This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will you relationship status on facebook change before the other person accepts the request?
02-14-2013, 09:50 AM
Will you relationship status on facebook change before the other person accepts the request?
Like will it say "John Smith is in a relationship," and then when the other person accepts the request it'll say "John Smith is in a relationship with Jane Bane?" Or will it not say anything, and then once the other person accepts the request it'll say "John Smith is in a relationship with Jane Bane?"

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-14-2013, 09:58 AM

It will change and then when the person accepts it it'll just add the name.

Ads

It will say in a relationship but u can also put that persons name.

I usually do not list my real status on facebook, ex I have been listed in a relationship since I joined and yet have been single for 2+ years... I hate that feeling of ppl being nosey or "gossiping" so I prefer to only share my life with those I'm close to and trust. I also avoid being selfish as to post bitter feelings or say something inconsiderate of others on my status this includes during ended relationships or relationship problems.

with moi, it says.."in a relationship" first, then when that person accepts it, then it says "in a relationship with john doe"

It will first say "In a relationship".. But once it is approved by the other person it will say "in a relationship with John Smith".....

That would be correct. As soon as you click "save changes" your status will then be listed as in a relationship and the user will be sent a notification to either accept or deny the request. Once the request has been accepted, it will then appear