Twitist Forums
Cultures/Groups: Why do people blame black women when black men date out? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Cultures/Groups: Why do people blame black women when black men date out? (/thread-61589.html)

Pages: 1 2

Cultures/Groups: Why do people blame black women when black men date out? - G-Girl95 - 02-16-2013 04:19 PM

Lol....
Snape, plain and simple, if you didn't like my question then you wouldn't have answered it. Someone posted their question so I merely posted mine.
Attilio, that *really* doesn't answer my question. Please, if you cannot answer then do not answer.

- Snape - 02-16-2013 04:27 PM

Because they think you are not beautiful enough to keep us which of course is not the case. A better Q is why are you obsessed with us dating out.

- obedientdinner327 - 02-16-2013 04:27 PM

That's just a lame excuse for some Black Men to divert
their self hate issues. Some Black Women who date out also
blame Black Men though might I add.. As for why other races
blame Black Women, it's expected..White People in particular
seem to think they know Black People better than we know ourselves.
They always seem to have an answer for Black issues.

edit: "Alexander" backs up my point...it's hilarious how fools like
him think they know Black People better than we know ourselves.
He talks about dating out and how Black Men hate themselves yet
he is also in a interracial relationship and is "dating out"..what hypocrisy.
So it's one rule for your generalization of Black Men and another rule for You?.
Clown.

- Pink Tiara <3 - 02-16-2013 04:27 PM

Lol. I said this is one of my answers. But its annoying when ppl do that. Mostly black men who do date out tend to do this so they can justify what they are doing. I'm black and my bf is black and I treat him with respect. I love him, I support him, and will do anything for him and he will do the same. This black woman has attitude excuse is used excessively like other races of women don't have an attitude and if they do, they will look past it but a black woman can't have one. Such a double standard. We are not the ones to blame. If black men don't like their selves or is a victim of brain wash, then that's on him. Not us. I know I do my part as a girlfriend so this generalizing nonsense needs to stop. Don't blame black women for some black men actions, simple as that.

- Samantha - 02-16-2013 04:27 PM

Sweetie, they are trying to distract from reality. In real life we all know its white men that is tired of white women giving it up to everybody. I know white boys on my campus try to get with anybody cute from all races. There's this eurasian girl I know we where talking about how white women run the media and try to distract from white men dating out. I wish some black men wouldn't fall the hype. If you notice there are a lot of movies made with white men and other races. They always have long elaborate stories falling in love stories. When ever they show a black man with other races they make it look bad. This is the media playing with black folks minds. Wake up.

White men marry other race more than any other race on this planet. Black men don't go as fair as to marry other races. Wifing some one is a lot more extreme than dating.

- Susie Carmichael - 02-16-2013 04:27 PM

Trying to shift blame because they know they aren't dating out because they love that person but because they have a inferiority complex.

- Tanishia♥ - 02-16-2013 04:27 PM

Because they are fools

- Bane - 02-16-2013 04:27 PM

I feel this issue would bother me more if I was around a large number of black people.

Where I live I don't see black men with white women that often. According this site it is very common in certain areas. It would bother me more if I lived in these areas.

- fatpet960 - 02-16-2013 04:27 PM

Alexander... Your wife is Black correct? So who are you to jump to conclusions and assume that all Black men are obsessed with women outside their race? Hell, you married interracially so aren't you too obssessed with women who don't look like you? Or is it different because you're White? If you don't understand a situation, don't spread your bullshit views. And no, having an (insert race partner) doesn't afford you privilege to speak on their opposite sex when you know NOTHING about them... And before you try and come with "well she said..." what she has experienced were here own, not for every individual Black woman, if she put up with shitty men, that was on her. We don't have to be with those who make us unhappy... In closing, no, White men are not better than Black men at loving Black women. That is as stupid as saying Black men are better at loving White women than White men... No, the individual's feelings towards their partner decide if they're a more suitable lover... I'm done now

As for G-Girl95... People are stupid, simple. Women can't be blamed if men of their race date out, or vice versa. It's called free-will and choice... You're expected to date who fufills your needs of your relationship, that is all. Just ignore them

- Noelle - 02-16-2013 04:27 PM

Lololo answer my last question hhehhe