This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cultures/Groups: Why do people blame black women when black men date out?
02-16-2013, 04:19 PM
Cultures/Groups: Why do people blame black women when black men date out?
Lol....
Snape, plain and simple, if you didn't like my question then you wouldn't have answered it. Someone posted their question so I merely posted mine.
Attilio, that *really* doesn't answer my question. Please, if you cannot answer then do not answer.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2013, 04:27 PM

Because they think you are not beautiful enough to keep us which of course is not the case. A better Q is why are you obsessed with us dating out.

Ads

That's just a lame excuse for some Black Men to divert
their self hate issues. Some Black Women who date out also
blame Black Men though might I add.. As for why other races
blame Black Women, it's expected..White People in particular
seem to think they know Black People better than we know ourselves.
They always seem to have an answer for Black issues.

edit: "Alexander" backs up my point...it's hilarious how fools like
him think they know Black People better than we know ourselves.
He talks about dating out and how Black Men hate themselves yet
he is also in a interracial relationship and is "dating out"..what hypocrisy.
So it's one rule for your generalization of Black Men and another rule for You?.
Clown.

Lol. I said this is one of my answers. But its annoying when ppl do that. Mostly black men who do date out tend to do this so they can justify what they are doing. I'm black and my bf is black and I treat him with respect. I love him, I support him, and will do anything for him and he will do the same. This black woman has attitude excuse is used excessively like other races of women don't have an attitude and if they do, they will look past it but a black woman can't have one. Such a double standard. We are not the ones to blame. If black men don't like their selves or is a victim of brain wash, then that's on him. Not us. I know I do my part as a girlfriend so this generalizing nonsense needs to stop. Don't blame black women for some black men actions, simple as that.

Sweetie, they are trying to distract from reality. In real life we all know its white men that is tired of white women giving it up to everybody. I know white boys on my campus try to get with anybody cute from all races. There's this eurasian girl I know we where talking about how white women run the media and try to distract from white men dating out. I wish some black men wouldn't fall the hype. If you notice there are a lot of movies made with white men and other races. They always have long elaborate stories falling in love stories. When ever they show a black man with other races they make it look bad. This is the media playing with black folks minds. Wake up.

White men marry other race more than any other race on this planet. Black men don't go as fair as to marry other races. Wifing some one is a lot more extreme than dating.

Trying to shift blame because they know they aren't dating out because they love that person but because they have a inferiority complex.

I feel this issue would bother me more if I was around a large number of black people.

Where I live I don't see black men with white women that often. According this site it is very common in certain areas. It would bother me more if I lived in these areas.

Lololo answer my last question hhehhe

Because we're ghetto, fat, ugly, loud, bitter, not feminine, obnoxious and have an attitude.......@snape she is not obsessed, she is simply asking a question! and @alexander your wife must be so stupid to marry a white man who is racist against black people.......to be honest...i hear more white people saying its black womens' fault more than i hear blacks say that.....just goes to show how whites like to break blacks apart....but i couldnt care less....i have made myself an ace so f*ck who men date...just as long as it isnt me!

They shouldn't a man who plays around is a player, usually obsessed with sex,whether hes black white or brindle, and to blame the woman is wrong,these men continually do this till the day they die, do it to one and will do it to every woman they get involved with.