Twitist Forums
Have you ever wanted to just "quit" the internet? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Have you ever wanted to just "quit" the internet? (/thread-62413.html)

Pages: 1 2

Have you ever wanted to just "quit" the internet? - ladolcevita - 02-19-2013 02:07 PM

There are so many social-networking sites now that most people (young people in particular) are completely consumed by it.

It's so time-consuming having all these accounts; facebook, twitter, tumblr, youtube etc.

If you've been sucked into this social-media-driven society, have you ever just wanted to pull the plug on it all?

Me: I think I've had enough, I've deleted everything except this and Facebook (because my mum's on it and I don't live at home anymore).

I've had this account since 2007/8 so I thought I'd ask one more question and once I've picked a best answer I'll delete my account. (Not that anyone cares lol).
Sounds like a good idea Bridgit, you should do it! I just don't want to wake up 40 years old one day and wonder where my life went. Also, many of you are very sensible lol.

- American Psycho - 02-19-2013 02:15 PM

ghdhshjsjhesj
ghdhshjsjhesj
ghdhshjsjhesj
ghdhshjsjhesj
ghdhshjsjhesj
ghdhshjsjhesj
ghdhshjsjhesj
ghdhshjsjhesj
ghdhshjsjhesj
ghdhshjsjhesj
ghdhshjsjhesj
ghdhshjsjhesj
ghdhshjsjhesj
ghdhshjsjhesj
ghdhshjsjhesj
ghdhshjsjhesj
ghdhshjsjhesj
ghdhshjsjhesj
ghdhshjsjhesj
ghdhshjsjhesj
ghdhshjsjhesj
ghdhshjsjhesj
ghdhshjsjhesj
ghdhshjsjhesj
ghdhshjsjhesj
ghdhshjsjhesj
ghdhshjsjhesj
ghdhshjsjhesj
ghdhshjsjhesj
ghdhshjsjhesj
ghdhshjsjhesj
ghdhshjsjhesj
ghdhshjsjhesj
ghdhshjsjhesj
ghdhshjsjhesj
ghdhshjsjhesj
ghdhshjsjhesj
ghdhshjsjhesj
ghdhshjsjhesj
ghdhshjsjhesj
ghdhshjsjhesj
ghdhshjsjhesj
ghdhshjsjhesj
ghdhshjsjhesj
ghdhshjsjhesj
ghdhshjsjhesj
ghdhshjsjhesj

- sugarfreeskittles - 02-19-2013 02:15 PM

hell yea

- Nishra - 02-19-2013 02:15 PM

I'm not on any social networking sites, and I consider Y!A a question/answer board. I never had a Facebook, Twitter or anything else. I had a Myspace when I wa 12 but I deleted it 2 days later. So not really.

- Ouroboros - 02-19-2013 02:15 PM

No, I use the internet for educational purposes mostly. I don't have a facebook, tumblr, twitter, 4square, etc...

- highbutter679 - 02-19-2013 02:15 PM

Ugh, yes. Not just because social media has become so annoyingly ingrained into society, but people on the internet in general just piss me off half the time.

- makeupfan - 02-19-2013 02:15 PM

I'd like to quit, but I guess i'm sort of hooked. I just have two emails and one FB. I like the look of Pinterest, but don't want any more time-wasters on the table. Good luck!

- Isabella F - 02-19-2013 02:15 PM

I wish I could, but it's soooo addicting.. I want to, but I don't..

- Bridgit - 02-19-2013 02:15 PM

I have a Facebook, but it's been, like, one year or two I haven't REALLY connected. I have considered many times deleting my Y!A, YouTube and Facebook accounts...

Now that you ask, I might quit internet for a while just to focus on writing a book (all I ever wanted to do).

- Pink Tiara <3 - 02-19-2013 02:15 PM

Oh. I didn't know the internet was a workplace. O_o