Twitist Forums
Fellow seniors wondering if any of you have had this problem? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter DirectMessage DM (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Fellow seniors wondering if any of you have had this problem? (/thread-62819.html)

Fellow seniors wondering if any of you have had this problem? - Dave M - 02-21-2013 12:40 AM

I get a red line under my E-mail address every time I log into my yahoo. web site, same kind of line you get when you miss spell a word. Now I have no problem sending and receiving messages or logging into yahoo answers but when I try to get information, communicate with companies or set up twitter account I'm informed I have an improper E-mail address.
With my limited computer ability I've tried my best to correct the problem - seem like all I'm doing is butting into walls......would be grateful for any suggestions.

- Autumn Leaves - 02-21-2013 12:48 AM

I'm getting a pink banner that says, we are working on some updates -- you may experience some odd behavior in the process". Maybe that's it.

- mswnana - 02-21-2013 12:48 AM

I got the banner but not the email line.

- Phantomflesh663 - 02-21-2013 12:48 AM

Try asking this question over in "Computers and Internet"....there are some very helpful computer wizards over there.

- Oldman - 02-21-2013 12:48 AM

Any little irregularity in your address format will cause this to happen, even a space from your space bar, before or after the address.