This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fellow seniors wondering if any of you have had this problem?
02-21-2013, 12:40 AM
Fellow seniors wondering if any of you have had this problem?
I get a red line under my E-mail address every time I log into my yahoo. web site, same kind of line you get when you miss spell a word. Now I have no problem sending and receiving messages or logging into yahoo answers but when I try to get information, communicate with companies or set up twitter account I'm informed I have an improper E-mail address.
With my limited computer ability I've tried my best to correct the problem - seem like all I'm doing is butting into walls......would be grateful for any suggestions.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2013, 12:48 AM

I'm getting a pink banner that says, we are working on some updates -- you may experience some odd behavior in the process". Maybe that's it.

Ads

I got the banner but not the email line.

Try asking this question over in "Computers and Internet"....there are some very helpful computer wizards over there.

Any little irregularity in your address format will cause this to happen, even a space from your space bar, before or after the address.