Twitist Forums
Jehovah's witnesses, how do you make use of your facebook to keep busy when you are unable to walk like me? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Jehovah's witnesses, how do you make use of your facebook to keep busy when you are unable to walk like me? (/thread-63159.html)

Jehovah's witnesses, how do you make use of your facebook to keep busy when you are unable to walk like me? - Jahda - 02-26-2013 09:25 AM

on facebook I found an app called jisaw world, where i make puzzles for online, so i can choose a picture w/scriptures and can listen to the new songs while doing them, and the pieces do not get lost! I love it, or you can listen to bible reading too. what else can we do on facebook besides joining jw groups.

- Profile - 02-26-2013 09:31 AM

If you are a jehovah witness you are not allowed to use the internet. Its a "sin" for them.

- Danny - 02-26-2013 09:32 AM

Social stuff.

- Celeste - 02-26-2013 09:35 AM

Thanks for a good idea. I'm raising a little boy who is 10 and frequently have my grandson over who is 6, and this Jigsaw World is a great idea for them. I don't have time for it right now and spend too much time on the computer as it is. Smile

- Abi - 02-26-2013 09:38 AM

I don't do much with facebook but I have already played Crossword Buddies.

- Krista - 02-26-2013 09:45 AM

Hi. I post scriptures, pictures of conventions, posts about field service or encouraging comments... all for my family