This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Jehovah's witnesses, how do you make use of your facebook to keep busy when you are unable to walk like me?
02-26-2013, 09:25 AM
Jehovah's witnesses, how do you make use of your facebook to keep busy when you are unable to walk like me?
on facebook I found an app called jisaw world, where i make puzzles for online, so i can choose a picture w/scriptures and can listen to the new songs while doing them, and the pieces do not get lost! I love it, or you can listen to bible reading too. what else can we do on facebook besides joining jw groups.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2013, 09:31 AM

If you are a jehovah witness you are not allowed to use the internet. Its a "sin" for them.

Ads

02-26-2013, 09:32 AM

Social stuff.
02-26-2013, 09:35 AM

Thanks for a good idea. I'm raising a little boy who is 10 and frequently have my grandson over who is 6, and this Jigsaw World is a great idea for them. I don't have time for it right now and spend too much time on the computer as it is. Smile
02-26-2013, 09:38 AM

I don't do much with facebook but I have already played Crossword Buddies.
02-26-2013, 09:45 AM

Hi. I post scriptures, pictures of conventions, posts about field service or encouraging comments... all for my family