Twitist Forums
so beating up your boyfriend is ok? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter Trends (/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: so beating up your boyfriend is ok? (/thread-6371.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Lady Dee - 10-12-2012 08:06 AM

it's not okay...that's domestic violence too

- BlooBear - 10-12-2012 08:06 AM

Well, I'm just guessing that in this society, men are [supposed to have] more power and/or strength than women. So in the minds of many people, a guy hitting a girl might be like a 35 year old with a six pack hitting a baby.
So pretty much, in this society, many people believe that a girl hitting a guy is like a baby hitting a 35 year old with a sixpack; no harm done.

I'm not saying this is my opinion, I'm just saying what I think many people in this society might think.

- Dave Smith - 10-12-2012 08:06 AM

I think it's just cause guys have a better sense of humor when t comes to sexism.

- hi - 10-12-2012 08:06 AM

Because females are worth nothing, they are only good for cooking and sex.

- John Tabares - 10-12-2012 08:06 AM

Well normally when a girl hits me (not often, only 3 times) I don' feel anything, Does it count as a beating, if you can't feel it. lol

- Pestystring362 - 10-12-2012 08:06 AM

People are just messing around. I don't think it's cool for anyone to just beat anyone else up for whatever reason.

- Danielle Mena - 10-12-2012 08:06 AM

Domestic violence is bad when the man is the beater and when the woman is the beater....I think they were just laughing because they were just getting back at the people who posted the previous twitter thing about men beating women....

BUT I must say that people still laugh at men who report women beating them. You have no idea how many men I have known that got beat up by their partners and never reported it.....Once, I knew a guy that reported it, and the cops were laughing and didnt want to take the woman in.....Its that whole thing that men should be strong and they find it hard to believe that a woman can whoop their partners butt

- SeriousAsker - 10-12-2012 08:06 AM

Well women are only partially equal to men...i like to say selectively equal.

They wanna vote but also want to exit flaming buildings first.

Why isnt it men and children first ? We are equal right?

Why are lady bathrooms better? ]

Why dont women want to play contact sports?

it comes down to its ok to beat a guy but not a girl but we r somehow equal

- Antanette - 10-12-2012 08:06 AM

If its not okay for a man to put his hands on a woman then it's not okay for a woman to put her hands on a man. Simple as that. Now if it's for self defense then its okay on both sides.

- Unique - 10-12-2012 08:06 AM

HELL NO! WHAT IS WRONG WITH U! what made you think that its ok.
1. u can go to jail 4 tht
2. u cld end up looking like riahnna aftr she got beat up
and first of all why are you beating him, isnt he supposed to be your 'boyfriend' your supposed to love eachother and treat him the way you want to be treated.
-please take my advice and beleive me, i dont care if i get the points