Twitist Forums
what does "everything after me is a down grade" mean? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: what does "everything after me is a down grade" mean? (/thread-6415.html)

what does "everything after me is a down grade" mean? - Tanya - 10-12-2012 08:00 AM

My ex who actually cheated on me and is actually know for lieing and cheating not only to me but to other people in my work place said on twitter via retweet - message to my ex "everything after me is a down grade". I never did anything bad to her or anything, shes the one who hurt me actually and she has the nerves to put that. What does it mean and how could i counter that?

- Towanda - 10-12-2012 08:08 AM

You've already said he's a cheater and a liar and he would like to think that he is so special that everyone after him just won't measure up to him. That's a laugh. The first thing you do to an ex is ignore their cr@p. But I understand you want to rebut what he said....I'd go with something like....what else can a cheater and a liar say. . .

- Towanda - 10-12-2012 08:08 AM

'Everyone that isn't me is inferior'.
Your ex speaks a language known as 'narcissistic prick'. May he rot in the bowels of hell.

- cw21dlr - 10-12-2012 08:08 AM

He's saying that anyone you're with after him will be a downgrade, a lesser person/relationship. He's basically flaunting his superiority and it's an insult to you.