This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what does "everything after me is a down grade" mean?
10-12-2012, 08:00 AM
what does "everything after me is a down grade" mean?
My ex who actually cheated on me and is actually know for lieing and cheating not only to me but to other people in my work place said on twitter via retweet - message to my ex "everything after me is a down grade". I never did anything bad to her or anything, shes the one who hurt me actually and she has the nerves to put that. What does it mean and how could i counter that?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 08:08 AM

You've already said he's a cheater and a liar and he would like to think that he is so special that everyone after him just won't measure up to him. That's a laugh. The first thing you do to an ex is ignore their cr@p. But I understand you want to rebut what he said....I'd go with something like....what else can a cheater and a liar say. . .

Ads

'Everyone that isn't me is inferior'.
Your ex speaks a language known as 'narcissistic prick'. May he rot in the bowels of hell.

He's saying that anyone you're with after him will be a downgrade, a lesser person/relationship. He's basically flaunting his superiority and it's an insult to you.