Twitist Forums
How can i hack someone's account in Facebook account, without knowing his e-mail or pass word for free? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook apps (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: How can i hack someone's account in Facebook account, without knowing his e-mail or pass word for free? (/thread-66894.html)

How can i hack someone's account in Facebook account, without knowing his e-mail or pass word for free? - Atmadeep - 03-02-2013 12:31 PM

I had many friends in FB, but many of them unfriend me, because I irritate them. It is not so, and i want to be friends with them. But they refuse to accept my request and now I want to snatch their accounts away. Can i force anyone to be my friend? If yes, how?
Anyway please give useful answers!!!

- RockSolid - 03-02-2013 12:39 PM

Obviously, you have social issues and need to leave these people alone before you end up in jail. Go outside and play.

- Lenny - 03-02-2013 12:39 PM

Hacking is illegal and could get you prosecuted. I would advise you to use this message as a warning and never attempt to do it.

- Shahriar Parvez - 03-02-2013 12:39 PM

At first, hacking is illigal and socially unacceptable. So don't do it.

Secondly, you can't force anyone to be your friend. Don't irritate anyone later.

Lastly, phishing and key-logging are the left possible ways to hack anyone's FB ID. Search google for the techniques. Remember if your friends have good anti-virus software and they are good at internet, these won't help you to hack their accounts.

- JJ - 03-02-2013 12:39 PM

Haha, I hope you're joking. You can't "hack" someone's Facebook account. Go outside and get a life.