This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i hack someone's account in Facebook account, without knowing his e-mail or pass word for free?
03-02-2013, 12:31 PM
How can i hack someone's account in Facebook account, without knowing his e-mail or pass word for free?
I had many friends in FB, but many of them unfriend me, because I irritate them. It is not so, and i want to be friends with them. But they refuse to accept my request and now I want to snatch their accounts away. Can i force anyone to be my friend? If yes, how?
Anyway please give useful answers!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2013, 12:39 PM

Obviously, you have social issues and need to leave these people alone before you end up in jail. Go outside and play.

Ads

Hacking is illegal and could get you prosecuted. I would advise you to use this message as a warning and never attempt to do it.

At first, hacking is illigal and socially unacceptable. So don't do it.

Secondly, you can't force anyone to be your friend. Don't irritate anyone later.

Lastly, phishing and key-logging are the left possible ways to hack anyone's FB ID. Search google for the techniques. Remember if your friends have good anti-virus software and they are good at internet, these won't help you to hack their accounts.

Haha, I hope you're joking. You can't "hack" someone's Facebook account. Go outside and get a life.