Twitist Forums
How do you tell a girl you don't like her? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: How do you tell a girl you don't like her? (/thread-66995.html)

How do you tell a girl you don't like her? - G C - 03-02-2013 10:15 PM

Please help I've tried the being a dick move then her friend tell me she thinks I'm like the sweetest person alive. She stalked my twitter (faved EVERYTHING) so I block her she probably still likes me. Tomorrow I have a musical and she in it to I really need a way to tell her I don't like her. Idc care if its harsh or not but I just need her to get the point and should I do it before or after the show starts? 10 points to the best way. I also don't want to be her friend cause well she creeps me out so would being harsh be the best way to do it?

- Jonathan - 03-02-2013 10:23 PM

Just say: "hey, I dont like you like that."

- Vincent - 03-02-2013 10:23 PM

Just say you have someone else in mind.
Fortunately for me, it never came down to that. I'm pretty good with Nonverbal communication, and I think I made it clear that I'm not interested. Just kind of glare.

- Rochelle D - 03-02-2013 10:23 PM

I don;t usually recommend being harsh but your kind of out of options. Walk up to her and tell her " I do not like you, and i do not want to be friends, please leave me alone"

- Timon - 03-02-2013 10:23 PM

listen just let her keep flirting with you and i know you dont like her thats fine just laugh and dont flirt back