This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you tell a girl you don't like her?
03-02-2013, 10:15 PM
How do you tell a girl you don't like her?
Please help I've tried the being a dick move then her friend tell me she thinks I'm like the sweetest person alive. She stalked my twitter (faved EVERYTHING) so I block her she probably still likes me. Tomorrow I have a musical and she in it to I really need a way to tell her I don't like her. Idc care if its harsh or not but I just need her to get the point and should I do it before or after the show starts? 10 points to the best way. I also don't want to be her friend cause well she creeps me out so would being harsh be the best way to do it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2013, 10:23 PM

Just say: "hey, I dont like you like that."

Ads

Just say you have someone else in mind.
Fortunately for me, it never came down to that. I'm pretty good with Nonverbal communication, and I think I made it clear that I'm not interested. Just kind of glare.

I don;t usually recommend being harsh but your kind of out of options. Walk up to her and tell her " I do not like you, and i do not want to be friends, please leave me alone"

listen just let her keep flirting with you and i know you dont like her thats fine just laugh and dont flirt back