Twitist Forums
Facebook notifications problem? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook notifications (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: Facebook notifications problem? (/thread-67026.html)

Facebook notifications problem? - george - 03-03-2013 01:43 AM

Hey, guys. I have a little problem with the notifications on Facebook. Well, I don't get them. When someone likes or comments my photo/shared link/publication, Facebook doesn't notify me. It started a few days ago and it's really annoying as people ask me questions or something and I don't get to see it. I checked the settings, everything's alright, I deleted my browser history and cookies - still nothing. Any ideas?

- teeny-tinybubble774 - 03-03-2013 01:51 AM

Facebook has been glitchy for me the last few days too. Might be a problem on their end?

- Daniel - 03-03-2013 01:51 AM

Make Sure you have not Turned off There Notifcations if you Did Not Please Contact Facebook at the Help Center and Report the Problem to them As That Would Be Something the Facebook Team Needs to Look at and Fix

- bibi907 - 03-03-2013 01:51 AM

There's somebody else having same problem and asked the same question, Brad. Here's what I replied to his question, "OMG! So Im not the only one! I wish I had answer, that's why Im here, looking for AN answer. Im at my wits end. Same thing, notifications quit since Sunday. I've reported to Facebook FOUR times. Im getting frustrated! Oddly enough my friends dont have that problem, so I thought I was only one."