This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook notifications problem?
03-03-2013, 01:43 AM
Facebook notifications problem?
Hey, guys. I have a little problem with the notifications on Facebook. Well, I don't get them. When someone likes or comments my photo/shared link/publication, Facebook doesn't notify me. It started a few days ago and it's really annoying as people ask me questions or something and I don't get to see it. I checked the settings, everything's alright, I deleted my browser history and cookies - still nothing. Any ideas?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2013, 01:51 AM

Facebook has been glitchy for me the last few days too. Might be a problem on their end?

Ads

Make Sure you have not Turned off There Notifcations if you Did Not Please Contact Facebook at the Help Center and Report the Problem to them As That Would Be Something the Facebook Team Needs to Look at and Fix

There's somebody else having same problem and asked the same question, Brad. Here's what I replied to his question, "OMG! So Im not the only one! I wish I had answer, that's why Im here, looking for AN answer. Im at my wits end. Same thing, notifications quit since Sunday. I've reported to Facebook FOUR times. Im getting frustrated! Oddly enough my friends dont have that problem, so I thought I was only one."