Twitist Forums
How to customize your statuses on facebook so only some people can see them using your phone? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How to customize your statuses on facebook so only some people can see them using your phone? (/thread-68022.html)

How to customize your statuses on facebook so only some people can see them using your phone? - Lucy - 04-16-2013 07:34 AM

I want to customize my facebook satuses so only some people can see my status updates using my phone is this possible? so on my laptop i customize who can see my statuses i update but i cant use the laptop at the moment and it's gobe back to "who can see your status, friends of friends." i want to customize it so my family can't see anything i update because they go on about it and it's annoying. I cant delete them because they'll carry on to me and i'll never hear the end of it, i cant use a laptop because theres none where i am at the moment and i dont want to make another facebook account.

- Lenny - 04-16-2013 07:42 AM

Hello Lucy,

Click the link below that I have provided for you as it has all of the information you need to know about privacy and how to tweak your settings